- Full-time |
- Maternity Cover |
- United Kingdom |
- £22,000-25,000 |
- Closing: 30/04/2022
Tasks in detail, Job Description
- Processing of the administrative tasks in the accounting department in accordance with current developments in the accounting profession and applicable government regulations
- Preparation of accounting and financial analysis services and audit work papers
- Processing and filing of supplier invoices
- Emailing invoices and statements and tracking of overdue payments of customers
- Set up of new Suppliers in Alere
- Assistance for Accounting Manager in implementing and maintaining procedures, policies and systems which ensure the accurate, timely and efficient recording, balancing and reporting of financial data
- Update Supplier accounts with change of details
- Preparing bespoke reports for senior management as well as monthly reporting.
- Monitoring of closing activities to ensure a timely and accurate financial closing per current Standard Operating Procedures
- Processing and allocation of payments on to customer accounts
- Processing of Credit account applications and conducting credit checks
- Processing expenses relating to Company credit cards
- Provide assistance, as needed, to other Accounting employees
- Accounts Receivable/ Credit control daily tasks
- Accounts Payable daily tasks
- Reconciliation of banking.
- Performs other necessary duties as required
- AAT Level 3 minimum or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in corporate finance role
- Experience in VAT
- Experience dealing with multiple currencies
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience essential
- Advanced EXCEL skills
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft packages
- Proficient in using CRM products
- Detail orientated
- Stakeholder management/relationship building
- Self driven
Why Badger Meter?
Are you looking to join a dynamic team where you have the autonomy and challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? Are you energized when you know that your contributions matter and make a difference in business success? If yes, then Badger Meter may be a great place for you!
For more than 115 years, Badger Meter has provided strong, stable financial growth, in turn providing employees with the opportunity to build long, successful careers. As a leading manufacturer of flow measurement technology, Badger Meter offers many opportunities to measure what matters in protecting the world’s water and other precious resources. Our company is large enough to continually drive market innovation, all while we maintain a collaborative and flexible working atmosphere.