Join official WWEM sponsors ATi, Badger Meter and s::can for an exclusive insight into how our range of globally renowned smart water quality monitoring and flow measurement instrumentation is transforming the industry, creating a future of intelligent, optimised, smart water networks.
For the first time, customers will have the opportunity to exclusively see how our class-leading, smart water solutions can be integrated together to work in unison, helping to fulfill the vision of distributed water quality monitoring living alongside metering and AMI systems.
In addition, ATi will also be unveiling our latest innovation in smart water quality monitoring for distribution networks. Our tried and trusted MetriNet technology has been re-developed into a new Street Level Smart Water Quality Monitoring solution.
Housed within a secure & serviceable telemetry bollard, we now offer a new way of delivering ultra-low powered, multi-parameter, real-time monitoring for optimised, smart networks.
This innovative approach to smart sensor technology features our class-leading M-Node digital water quality sensors and Q52 controller, incorporated inside a robust, flame retardant and vandal resistant telemetry bollard, and enables distributed water quality monitoring without the concerns associated with below ground-level installations.
- Badger Meter Dynasonics® TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter
- ATi MetriNet smart water quality monitoring solution
- ATi MetriNet Telemetry Bollard for street-level water quality monitoring
- s::can pipe::scan with con::cube for drinking water quality monitoring
- s::can spectro::lyser for high performance online water quality monitoring
Worldwide, our innovative and trusted solutions have been used over the last century to enhance operational efficiency and conserve water, empowering customers to safeguard water quality, meet regulatory compliance and build resilience, removing the guesswork from planning and investment.
Visit our stand at WWEM 2022 (G7, G8, H6 & I7) to discover more about our end-to-end, source to tap solutions that are changing the way customers collect, communicate, store and leverage data to optimise operations. You can also:
- Join our Chlorine Monitoring master-classes in the Learning and Development Zone with Senior Service Engineer Mark Holmes;
- Attend our presentations in the Digital Zone and Flow Forum on ‘Bringing Flow and Quality Together for Smarter Solutions’ and ‘Pipe Monitoring in Remote Locations using NB-IoT with Clamp on Flow’ by Garry Tabor and Marcin Kubat
- Take part in the Swan Forum ‘Adapting to the Realities of Climate Change’ with panellist and Senior Scientific Advisor Dave Reynolds.
WWEM offers free registration, lunches, onsite parking and visitor badges will also give you access to the co-located AQE Air monitoring show. To gain Fast Track entry, please register in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to our stand and if you need any further information on where to find us, or if you would like to pre-arrange a time to meet, please contact us on 01457 873 318 or email email@example.com.